Wednesday, July 3, 2013

July Challenge Day Two: A Quick Check In

Ok - so I was going to write about commercials and kids but that's going to have to wait for tonight. I'm not posting this one on facebook or anything because it won't be awesome. 

I just want to say - Day 2, still going. No cheating. I did have to switch to the 'easy dinner' of pesto tortellini because hubs got stuck going to an event last night and at 6:00 pm I spent 25 minutes waiting outside Starbucks with both kids for someone who never showed up (you know that was fun).
Worst part: I couldn't actually go inside because I was just picking up papers and it was supposed to be super fast. It was like torture.


Whatever dude, last week I would have cheated and had Hubstar pick up something or I would have gotten Thai but I was good. I did not cheat. Yay me.

One last thing: today was supposed to be gym day but LuLu's friend invited her over to go swimming and I can't tell her no. And no, I won't even pretend lounging in the pool is tantamount to gym. I have not yet stooped so low.

Annnd...release

No comments:

Post a Comment